We currently have one vacancy at King’s Church Kingston, for the role of Administrator. This is a significant appointment in the life and growth of King’s Church and we would welcome applications from all Christian denominations and networks.
King’s Church Kingston is a vibrant evangelical, charismatic church, part of the New Ground network of churches in association with Newfrontiers. We are seeking an experienced, efficient and collaborative administrator to join our team.
Authenticity and excellence are key values in the life of King’s Church as we seek to make the Gospel known to our community. The church administrator has a key role in making sure excellence is met and maintained whilst facilitating the smooth running of the church’s day to day business in order that we can authentically love God and love people. To be successful in this role you will be someone who enjoys administrative tasks. You will have a high level of attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication. You will be a team player with well developed interpersonal skills as well as being confident working autonomously. You’ll be able to both grow and participate spiritually as we pray, dream and collaborate together. You will be someone who loves to see the local Church flourish and the Kingdom of God extended!
- To maintain the administrative functions, including finance, of King’s Church Kingston as it grows.
- To be an active member of the office team with an overview of all areas of church life.
- To act as a friendly, well informed point of contact and connection for both members and visitors on a Sunday.
- To act as PA to the lead elder; handling his email and diary, working to reduce his administrative load and communicating on his behalf as appropriate.
Main Terms and Conditions
- Strong Christian faith and able to subscribe to the vision and theological convictions of King’s Church, Kingston.
- Already or willing to become an active member of King’s Church Kingston.
- Operations Executive, Carly Best is responsible for your support and development, making sure there is adequate training to enable you to fulfil your tasks and continue in your own discipleship.
- The position is a part-time position, offered as a 1 year fixed term post.
A full job description and details on the post can be requested by contacting Rachel Brand on 020 85410552 or email@example.com
Candidates are invited to apply by sending a CV and letter of application outlining why they would like to be considered for, and what they would bring to the post.
Closing date for application: Monday 24th July 2017 12:00 noon
Interviewees to be called shortly afterwards.
Candidates should send their application FAO Rachel Brand by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
King’s Church, Kingston,
19 Portsmouth Road ,
Kingston, KT1 2QX